Thursday, February 2, 2012

My life until now

My name is Teresa and this is my blog. For so long I have wanted to complete my family, and for so long I have failed. Not by my choice. I had a abnormality in my uterus called a septum. Little did I know that this septum had a lot to do with my miscarriages. I have been pregnant to many times to count but only a handful confirmed my doctor and ultrasound. I think the hardest part was not know what was causing the issues. In 2009 is was diagnosed with a bicornuate uterus. After much research i figured out how hard it would be to conceive. But no matter how bad I wanted the child there was no way i could afford a surgery. then in September 2011 by the grace of God my prayers had been answered. Aunt Flo came to visit but stayed for much to long. I went to a doctor who saw the excessive bleeding was making me sick. Medicaid approved the surgery to stop the bleeding. After the surgery I learned that I did not have a bicornuate uterus but a septum or wall if you will down the center of my uterus. This made it very difficult to carry a child. So with my future of children unclear, my husband and I started trying to have children again.

No comments:

Post a Comment